Author Topic: [Recommendations] Random Music Tips.  (Read 4291 times)

Offline fizz

• Administrator
  • alfred hitchcock
Re: [Recommendations] Random Music Tips.
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 08:08:AM »
Nick Cave and Kylie? Aussies like to stick together eh?
Narrative is the poison of cinema...There's nothing more beautiful than elusiveness in cinema.

Offline madali

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 08:09:PM »
Its the latest right? So it will be my last album
I'd love to change the world / But I don't know what to do / So I'll leave it up to you

Offline X

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 11:26:PM »
Yes, it would be a great way to finish.

Offline animatedude

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
"There's this whole school of thought that movies are always so great when you're 10 or 12 years old, and the reality of it is, when you're 10 or 12 years old, you've only seen 100 stories. By the time you get to be 25, you've seen 3,000. You've seen every permutation of every dramatic arc. And when somebody takes that and stands it on its head, that can be exciting." David Fincher

Offline animatedude

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2009, 02:24:AM »
"There's this whole school of thought that movies are always so great when you're 10 or 12 years old, and the reality of it is, when you're 10 or 12 years old, you've only seen 100 stories. By the time you get to be 25, you've seen 3,000. You've seen every permutation of every dramatic arc. And when somebody takes that and stands it on its head, that can be exciting." David Fincher

Offline animatedude

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock

Offline shariqq

• Administrator
  • alfred hitchcock
  • You never know...
    • Filmphoria
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2009, 11:42:AM »
MJ & MJ. The King of Pop with His Royal Airness. I've always loved this song. The opening sound of glass-shattering is one of the first sounds my brother & I tested on our first Hi-Fi system back in 1998. My mum came running to the room to find out what had broken! :D
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. That's - that's just an awful feeling. -- Elijah Price,  Unbreakable (2000)

Offline animatedude

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock

Offline animatedude

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 10:30:PM »
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAMADAN IS OVER LET THE PARTIES BEGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

http://www.filestube.com/555260ed613314b003e9/go.html

Offline animatedude

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock

Offline kaytee

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
  • TEJA mein hoon, Mark idhar hai !!
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2010, 04:08:PM »
This is one for the people who can understand shudh hindi/urdu, very poetic, hits you at the right places...

feature=related
TEJA mein hoon, Mark idhar hai !!

Offline shariqq

• Administrator
  • alfred hitchcock
  • You never know...
    • Filmphoria
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2010, 05:43:PM »
To quote i-am-bored, "What do you do when you make an average song? Make an awesome music video for it."

Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. That's - that's just an awful feeling. -- Elijah Price,  Unbreakable (2000)

Offline shariqq

• Administrator
  • alfred hitchcock
  • You never know...
    • Filmphoria
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2010, 07:11:PM »

Offline X

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2011, 12:37:PM »

Offline shariqq

• Administrator
  • alfred hitchcock
  • You never know...
    • Filmphoria
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2011, 02:03:PM »