Author Topic: Bad Bad Bad Movies  (Read 1918 times)

Offline sulphurhead

• Administrator
  • steven spielberg
  • Uchiha Itachi
Re: Bad Bad Bad Movies
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2006, 06:42:PM »
didn't we have this convo already? ;)
Ignorance spreads lies
How much will money buy
Well I'll take my time,
As I drift and die

Offline ozzylogic

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
  • Coppertop
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2006, 10:19:AM »
I was about to make a new thread for this biker trash, but felt it would invite me trouble.

Torque - 2/5

Bad bad movie...total rip off of Fast and the Furious, themselves cheesy as hell! I was LMAO watching them throw one-liners @ each other @ every scene...
"I hate to disappoint you, but rubber lips are immune to your charms."

Offline animatedude

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2006, 10:42:AM »
Hustle & Flow.i can't think if any worse than that
"There's this whole school of thought that movies are always so great when you're 10 or 12 years old, and the reality of it is, when you're 10 or 12 years old, you've only seen 100 stories. By the time you get to be 25, you've seen 3,000. You've seen every permutation of every dramatic arc. And when somebody takes that and stands it on its head, that can be exciting." David Fincher

Offline sandeep

• wm citizen
  • louis malle
  • Look at life and films, differently...
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2006, 11:34:AM »
Worst 3 recently...

Fun with Dick and Jane
The Break Up
Omen (the new one)
Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

Offline kaytee

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
  • TEJA mein hoon, Mark idhar hai !!
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2006, 11:47:AM »
Hustle and Flow was not bad.

In the Bedroom *yawn*
TEJA mein hoon, Mark idhar hai !!

Offline ozzylogic

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
  • Coppertop
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2006, 02:14:PM »
Worst 3 recently...

Fun with Dick and Jane
The Break Up
Omen (the new one)

I SO wanna watch Fun With Dick and Jane, what's wrong with it Sandeep? Breakup I can understand, it's got Jeniffer A who I think is a bitch, and Omen's a shitty remake...

Offline animatedude

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2006, 04:14:PM »
Saw 2.the worst sequel ever.no wait! there's worse, The Crow: City of Angels which David S. Goyer wrote.it's funny how so many ppl consider him a legend now just because he worked with Nolan on Batman Begins.

David S. Goyer= HACK.
"There's this whole school of thought that movies are always so great when you're 10 or 12 years old, and the reality of it is, when you're 10 or 12 years old, you've only seen 100 stories. By the time you get to be 25, you've seen 3,000. You've seen every permutation of every dramatic arc. And when somebody takes that and stands it on its head, that can be exciting." David Fincher

Offline ozzylogic

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
  • Coppertop
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2006, 05:07:PM »
Saw 2.the worst sequel ever.no wait! there's worse, The Crow: City of Angels which David S. Goyer wrote.it's funny how so many ppl consider him a legend now just because he worked with Nolan on Batman Begins.

David S. Goyer= HACK.
Some MAY disagree with yer comment about Crow, but I have to watch it to be sure. David Goyer has a huge list of comic book flicks coming up...

http://imdb.com/name/nm0333060/

Offline animatedude

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2006, 05:19:PM »

David S. Goyer= HACK.
Some MAY disagree with yer comment about Crow, but I have to watch it to be sure. David Goyer has a huge list of comic book flicks coming up...

http://imdb.com/name/nm0333060/

yeah i know.what do you want me to say? ugh...Only In America.

Offline sandeep

• wm citizen
  • louis malle
  • Look at life and films, differently...
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2006, 04:09:PM »
Worst 3 recently...

Fun with Dick and Jane
The Break Up
Omen (the new one)

I walked into the cinema, hoping to have, as the title suggested, some 'fun'... kept waiting for it... and realised the fun part was the credits at the end... with some bloopers... the movie just didnt take off, the humour was trying too hard to be funny, hence failing... i guess since you SO wanna watch it, you should, and let me know what you thought :)

I SO wanna watch Fun With Dick and Jane, what's wrong with it Sandeep? Breakup I can understand, it's got Jeniffer A who I think is a bitch, and Omen's a shitty remake...
Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.