Author Topic: Poultrygeist: Attack of the Chicken Zombies!  (Read 951 times)

Offline animatedude

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
Poultrygeist: Attack of the Chicken Zombies!
« on: August 05, 2006, 07:44:PM »
Poultrygeist: Attack of the Chicken Zombies! is Trey Parker and Matt Stone next project.you might have never read about this project on any website like comingsoon or aintitcool because it's not backed by major studio.Troma Films is producing the film which is reltively a small company.

anyways, this looks as campy as anything you would expect from Trey Parker and Matt Stone which is great!

check out these cool posters:

Plot:When the American Chicken Bunker, a military-themed fried-chicken chain, builds a restaurant on the site of an ancient Indian burial ground, local protestors aren't the only ones crying fowl! The previous tenants, fueled by a supernatural force, take "possession" of the food and those who eat it, and the survivors discover that they must band together before they themselves become the other white meat.

http://www.myspace.com/poultrygeistmovie
http://www.poultrygeistmovie.com/
download their new song which is AWSOME! lol
watch the teaser
"There's this whole school of thought that movies are always so great when you're 10 or 12 years old, and the reality of it is, when you're 10 or 12 years old, you've only seen 100 stories. By the time you get to be 25, you've seen 3,000. You've seen every permutation of every dramatic arc. And when somebody takes that and stands it on its head, that can be exciting." David Fincher

Offline animatedude

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
Re: Poultrygeist: Attack of the Chicken Zombies!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 10:26:PM »
errr this is not from Terry and Matt....they didn't write it.but they are gonna be in it.
"There's this whole school of thought that movies are always so great when you're 10 or 12 years old, and the reality of it is, when you're 10 or 12 years old, you've only seen 100 stories. By the time you get to be 25, you've seen 3,000. You've seen every permutation of every dramatic arc. And when somebody takes that and stands it on its head, that can be exciting." David Fincher

Offline shariqq

• Administrator
  • alfred hitchcock
  • You never know...
    • Filmphoria
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 11:52:PM »
I like the idea of Zombie sheep in Sheepland a lot more :

Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. That's - that's just an awful feeling. -- Elijah Price,  Unbreakable (2000)

Offline X

• wm citizen
  • alfred hitchcock
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 10:44:AM »
I used to collect Troma stuff when I was a kid.

Offline sacred_promises

• richard linklater
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 11:03:AM »
ewww.. creepy creepy posters..

its giving me Goosebumps already!!*shudders*
Solitude scares me. It makes me think about love, death, and war. I need distraction from anxious, black thoughts." ---- Brigitte Bardot